Growing up in a family of doctors and having his fair share of sports injuries, the newest addition to the USA Health neurosurgery team was exposed to medicine early in life. He once thought he might pursue a career as an orthopedic or trauma surgeon but shifted towards neurosurgery during medical school as he became fascinated with the brain and spine.
- American Board of Neurological Surgery
- Graduate: Harvard University | Cambridge, MA
- Medical School: Georgetown University School of Medicine| Washington, D.C.
- Residency (Neurosurgery): Louisiana State University Shriners Hospital for Crippled Children | Shreveport, LA
- Fellowship (Advanced pediatric spinal deformity): Columbia University Medical Center | New York, NY
- Fellowship (Spinal deformity): Louisiana State University | Shreveport, LA
- Fellowship (Postdoctoral orthopedic research): Louisiana State University | Shreveport, LA
- Back Pain
- Spine Injury