- M. Mbaka, E. Robl, J. Camps. Laparoscopic versus Robotic-Assisted Splenectomy in the
Pediatric Population: Our Institutional Experience. Am Surg. 2017 Sep 1;83(9):358-359.
- M. Mbaka, M. Parrott, A. Good, L. Galluzzi, J. Reeves. Cervical Spine Fractures and Swallowing Dysfunction in Trauma Patients treated with Semi-Rigid Collars: Our Institutional Experience
- Cabada, M.M., Malaga, J.L., Castellanos-Gonzalez, A., Bagwell, K.A., Naeger, P.A., Rogers, H.K., Maharsi, S., Mbaka, M. and White, A.C., 2016. Recombinase Polymerase Amplification Compared to Real-Time Polymerase Chain Reaction Test for the Detection of Fasciola hepatica in Human Stool. The American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene, pp.16-0601.
- Li, Guangyu, Mark A. Endsley, Anoma Somasunderam, Sonia L. Gbota, Maryann I. Mbaka, James L. Murray, and Monique R. Ferguson. "The dual role of tetraspanin CD63 in HIV-1 replication." Virology journal 11, no. 1 (2014): 23.
- Sean P Marrelli, Mikhail Y Kochukov, Rebecca C Noel, Maryann M Mbaka and Jie Chen. Role of endothelial canonical transient receptor potential channels in ATP-mediated vasorelaxation. April 2010 The FASEB Journal vol. 24 no. 1 Supplement 976.11 Experimental Biology 2010, Anaheim, CA (April 2010). (Abstract publication and Poster presentation)
- Mbaka, M., J. Bray and Z. Hatahet. Base excision repair genes in E. coli are regulated by the ArcAB two component signal transduction system. The Louisiana Academy of Sciences Annual Meeting; Natchitoches LA (Abstract published 2008).