- Graduate (Zoology): Visva Bharati University | Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
- Graduate (Applied Clinical and Preclinical Research): The Ohio State University | Columbus, OH
- Doctor of Philosophy (Cancer Biology): Jadavpur University | Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Post-doctoral Research Fellowship: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Mayo Clinic | Rochester, MN
- Gastrointestinal (stomach and colon) cancer research with an emphasis on tumor microenvironment
- Understanding the roles played by neurotransmitters and neuropeptides during metastatic cancer progression; particular interest in the interactions between neurohormones/neuropeptides and the different stromal and immune effector cells in the tumor microenvironment, which help to promote cancer progression
USA Health has a comprehensive biomedical research program that spans a wide range of clinical, basic and translational research. At the Mitchell Cancer Institute, our physicians and scientific investigators are searching for breakthrough discoveries to improve the lives of cancer patients.