- Graduate: University of Calcutta | West Bengal, India
- Doctorate (Cancer Biology): Chittaranjan National Cancer Institute | West Bengal, India
- Fellowship: Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, The Johns Hopkins School of Medicine | Baltimore, MD
- Basic and translational cancer research to develop early detection and monitoring biomarkers for racial health disparities
- Genome and epigenome characterization of cervical, ovarian, head and neck, pancreatic, breast and prostate cancer health disparities
- Understanding the role of mitochondrial genetic alterations and metabolic reprogramming in cancer health disparities
- Development of mitochondria and circulating extracellular-vesicles-based biomarkers for early cancer detection, monitoring, risk assessment and therapeutic guidance
USA Health has a comprehensive biomedical research program that spans a wide range of clinical, basic and translational research. At the Mitchell Cancer Institute, our physicians and scientific investigators are searching for breakthrough discoveries to improve the lives of cancer patients.