Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) is a common respiratory illness that typically causes mild, cold-like symptoms. However, it can be dangerous for babies, toddlers, and older adults.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Emergency Medicine
- Medical School: University of Texas Medical Branch | Galveston, TX
- Residency: Louisiana State University, Earl K. Long Medical Center | Baton Rouge, LA
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Emergency Physicians
- American Association for Physician Leadership