Millions watched live as NFL player Damar Hamlin collapsed from a sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) during a recent game. His successful resuscitation is a testament to the emergency preparedness of the personnel on the field that night.
Lynn A. Batten, M.D.Pediatric CardiologistDirector of the Division of Pediatric Cardiology; Associate Professor of PediatricsSpecialty: Pediatrics, Heart Care
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Cardiology)
- Medical School: University of South Alabama College of Medicine | Mobile, AL
- Residency: University of South Alabama College of Medicine | Mobile, AL
- Fellowship: Ochsner Cardiovascular Institute | New Orleans, LA
- Pediatric SpecialistsClinic is located in Strada Patient Care Center