The highly competitive grants provide each researcher $50,000 in funding per year for two years. The awards function as seed funding for early-stage studies, allowing researchers to generate the additional data needed to attract major national funding.
- Graduate (Zoology): Visva Bharati University | Shantiniketan, West Bengal, India
- Doctor of Philosophy (Cancer Biology): Jadavpur University | Kolkata, West Bengal, India
- Post-doctoral Research Fellowship: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Mayo Clinic | Rochester, MN
- The role of endogenous growth factors, neurohormones and their contribution to tumor progression
- The role of endogenous growth factors in prostate cancer growth and metastasis and prostate cancer-associated racial disparity
USA Health has a comprehensive biomedical research program that spans a wide range of clinical, basic and translational research. At the Mitchell Cancer Institute, our physicians and scientific investigators are searching for breakthrough discoveries to improve the lives of cancer patients.