Voting for this year’s awards starts Wednesday, May 3, at VoteNappies.com and runs through May 28.
"Dr. Cameron is very caring and well-informed about my particular cancer and the latest treatment options. He takes time to discuss everything with me, and I feel like we are a team working together. I trust him implicitly. I feel very fortunate to have this caliber of oncologist in Mobile."
"Dr. Cameron made me feel at ease with the knowledge he held for my condition. He took into account and listened to all concerns I had, concerning my care and treatment plan. It is very rare to find a doctor who actually takes the time to validate any concerns patients have. I was very impressed with him."
"Dr. Cameron is the BEST! He makes sure all your questions are answered before he leaves the room. I have no problem with ever having to wait to see him because I know he's giving each patient his full attention."
- Bladder Cancer
- Blood Disorder
- Bone Cancer
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Kidney Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Neuroendocrine Tumors
- Oral Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- Secondary Liver Cancer
- Skin Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Testicular Cancer
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Certification in Medical Oncology and Hematology
- Medical School: University of Cincinnati College of Medicine | Cincinnati, OH
- Residency: Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati | Cincinnati, OH
- Fellowship (Hematology and Oncology): Ohio State University | Columbus, OH
- American Medical Association (AMA)
- American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO)
- American Society of Hematology (ASH)
Patient Story: Dancing With the Red Devil
A cancer diagnosis comes as a shock to most patients, as it did for Anntonette Thompson. After five months of chemotherapy, she’s cancer free.