"Dr. Huddleston took exceptional care in the explanation of my options for radiation. He provided information I was not previously aware of concerning radiation. He listened carefully to my concerns and understood my limitations regarding medication options."
"Dr. Huddleston is the best Dr. I've ever dealt with! He and his nurse Jami are the best. I've never had a better experience!"
"Absolutely love Dr Huddleston. Could not special order anyone better. He is concerned and informative. I have total confidence in the care I am receiving from him."
- Brain Cancer
- Colon Cancer
- Gynecologic Cancers
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Liver Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Pancreatic Cancer
- Prostate Cancer
- American Board of Radiology (Radiation Oncology)
- Medical School: Florida State University College of Medicine | Tallahassee, FL
- Internship: Orlando Regional Medical Center | Orlando, FL
- Residency: University of California Davis Cancer Center | Sacramento, CA
- American Board of Radiology (ACR)
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology (ASTRO)
- American College of Radiation and Oncology (ACRO)
- American Medical Association (AMA)