Patients, visitors, nurses, physicians, and employees of USA Health may nominate a nurse who deserves the DAISY Award by filling out this online form or filling out a paper form and submitting it to the nurse’s station, dropping the nomination in a DAISY collection box located throughout the facility, or leaving it with a staff member.
Each DAISY Award Honoree will be recognized and receive a certificate, a DAISY Award pin, and a hand-carved stone sculpture titled A Healer’s Touch. Additionally, the unit will celebrate with Cinnabon cinnamon rolls.
As a deserving recipient of the DAISY Award, this nurse’s clinical skills and compassionate care reflect the kind of nurse that our patients, their families, and our staff recognize as an outstanding role model. They consistently meet at least two (2) of the following criteria:
- Demonstrates teamwork and collaboration to provide the best care for our patients
- Provides compassionate, patient-centered care
- Exceptional clinical skills with a focus on quality
- Models empathy and shows respect and a caring attitude in all situations
- Provides outstanding service—going above and beyond normal job duties with a commitment to excellence
Important note: For your privacy and security, please do not include any personal medical or billing information in your submission.