- Anticancer activity of nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Molecular libraries screening and cellular imaging
- Phosphodiesterases, cyclic GMP signaling and apoptosis
- Cancer drug discovery and development
- Post-Graduate: University of Alabama at Birmingham | Birmingham, AL
- Fellowship: Fox Chase Cancer Center | Philadelphia, PA and Brown University | Providence, RI
USA Health has a comprehensive biomedical research program that spans a wide range of clinical, basic and translational research. At the Mitchell Cancer Institute, our physicians and scientific investigators are searching for breakthrough discoveries to improve the lives of cancer patients.