Instead of following the latest restrictive diets, Dr. Preud'Homme suggests that patients focus on changing one behavior at a time in a family-centered approach.
Daniel L. Preud'Homme, M.D., CNSAdolescent Medicine PhysicianDirector of the Pediatric Healthy Life Center; Diplomate of the American Board of Clinical Lipidology; Professor of PediatricsSpecialty: Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics (Pediatric Gastroenterology)
- Certification - Board of Nutrition Specialists
- Medical School: University of Liege | Sart Tillman, Belgium
- Residency: New York University | New York, NY
- Fellowship: Columbia University | New York, NY
- Pediatric SpecialistsClinic is located in Strada Patient Care Center