MCI Lunch and Learn Cancer Care Education Meeting
An educational program for oncology patients, caregivers, and the community. Meetings are located at the Strada Patient Care Center first-floor conference center.
Where:Strada Patient Care CenterGet Directions
When:Jun 27, 202312:00 PM - 1:30 PM
- Tuesday, May 23
- Speaker: Ashley E. Thompson, Executive Director for Norma Livingston Ovarian Cancer Foundation
- Topic: Resources
- Tuesday, June 27
- Speaker: Cassie Gurganus, Certified Genetic Counselor
- Topic: Genetic Counseling
- Tuesday, July 25
- Speaker: Mary Jo Broussard, Master Gardener, Agent Assistant II for Alabama Cooperative Extensions Systems for 4-H
- Topic: Herb Planning for Fall
- Tuesday, August 22
- Speaker: LeAnne Bolton, Clinical Registered Dietician, Oncology Nutrition Coordinator
- Topic: Fall Nutrition
- Tuesday, October 24
- Speaker: Rachel Hunter, M.D., Breast Surgical Oncologist
- Topic: Breast Cancer and Surgical Treatment
Strada Patient Care CenterGet Directions
The Hope Cup Par 3 Shootout, presented by Lexus of Mobile, will benefit the USA Health Mitchell Cancer Institute. Join us Thursday, June 15, at Magnolia Grove. Tee-off is at 1 p.m. All tournament players are invited to attend the post-tournament awards presentations and reception. Prizes will be awarded at every hole!
The 16th Annual GO Run 5K Race and 1-Mile Fun Run will be held on Saturday, September 16, 2023. The event will take place on the campus of the University of South Alabama, starting and finishing near Hancock Whitney Stadium.
Our calendar lists special events and regularly scheduled classes separately. To display a list of upcoming classes, select the "Classes" option above or visit Events, Classes and Support Groups at USA Health.