19-446 - A Study of Ipatasertib in Combination With Paclitaxel as a Treatment for Participants With PIK3CA/AKT1/PTEN-Altered, Locally Advanced or Metastatic, Triple-Negative Breast Cancer or Hormone Receptor-Positive, HER2-Negative Breast CancerStatus: open
A PHASE III, DOUBLE-BLIND,PLACEBO-CONTROLLED, RANDOMIZED STUDY OF IPATASERTIB IN COMBINATION WITH ATEZOLIZUMAB AND PACLITAXEL AS A TREATMENT FOR PATIENTS WITH LOCALLY ADVANCED UNRESECTABLE OR METASTATIC TRIPLE-NEGATIVE BREAST CANCER
Treatment for Breast Cancer
This study will evaluate the efficacy of ipatasertib + paclitaxel versus placebo + paclitaxel in participants with histologically confirmed, locally advanced or metastatic triple-negative breast cancer (TNBC) and in participants with locally advanced or metastatic hormone receptor positive (HR+)/ human epidermal growth factor receptor 2 negative (HER2−) breast adenocarcinoma who are not suitable for endocrine therapy.
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by Hoffmann-La Roche.
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Sachin Pai, M.D., M.S.C.I.Medical OncologistProgram Leader of Developmental Therapeutics; Assistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Teja Poosarla, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Jennifer M. Scalici, M.D.Gynecologic OncologistChief of Gynecologic Oncology Service; Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Rodney P. Rocconi, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.Gynecologic OncologistAssociate Director for Clinical Research; Abraham A. Mitchell Clinical Cancer Research Scholar; Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Nathaniel Jones, M.D.Gynecologic OncologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Jennifer Young Pierce, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.O.G.Gynecologic OncologistResidency Program Director for Obstetrics and Gynecology; Leader of Cancer Control and Prevention; Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Donna Lynn Dyess, M.D., F.A.C.S.Breast/Endocrine SurgeonProfessor of Surgery