Subjects meeting the inclusion/exclusion criteria will wear the µCor for at least 90 days. During the study, clinic follow up will occur every 30 days. For all subjects, each scheduled clinic visit will include assessment of cardiac symptoms and any relevant clinically actionable events. The subject will be given a daily diary to track symptoms, unplanned hospital visits, medication changes, and all other heart failure related clinical events. Weekly phone calls to the subject will be given throughout the duration of the study to remind the patient to use the subject diary and to collect and record heart failure related clinical events. Subjects will be contacted six months and one year from initial enrollment to assess the vital status of the subject, any heart failure related clinical events since the end of µCor wear, and any health care utilization since the end of µCor wear.
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by Zoll Medical Corporation.
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Farnoosh Rahimi, M.D.CardiologistAssistant Professor of Internal Medicine
- Bassam A. Omar, M.D., Ph.D., F.A.C.C.CardiologistFellowship Director of Cardiovascular Diseases; Professor of Internal Medicine
- Michael V. Cohen, M.D.CardiologistProfessor of Physiology and Cell Biology
- Ghulam Mustafa Awan, M.D.Interventional CardiologistDirector of Interventional Cardiology and Endovascular Interventions; Associate Professor of Internal Medicine
- Christopher M. Malozzi, D.O.CardiologistAssistant Professor of Internal Medicine