Pediatric Subjects with Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure InfectionsStatus: open
A Phase 3, Multicenter, Open-Label, Randomized, Comparator Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of Dalbavancin versus Active Comparator in Pediatric Subjects with Acute Bacterial Skin and Skin Structure Infections
Treatment for Pediatric Skin Infection
To determine the safety and descriptive efficacy of dalbavancin for the treatment of acute bacterial skin and skin structure infections in children, aged 3 months to 17 years, known or suspected to be caused by susceptible Gram-positive organisms, including methicillin-resistant strains of Staphylococcus aureus.
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by Durata Therapeutics.
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Haidee T. Custodio, M.D.Pediatric Infectious DiseaseAssistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Benjamin Estrada, M.D.Pediatric Infectious DiseaseAssistant Dean for Educational Strategies and Faculty Development; Professor and Vice Chair of Pediatrics
- Melody L. Petty, M.D.Pediatric HospitalistAssistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Maria R. Roca Garcia, M.D.Pediatric HospitalistAssistant Professor of Pediatrics
- Supatida Tengsupakul, M.D.Pediatric HospitalistAssistant Professor of Pediatrics