19-379 - Talimogene Laherparepvec and Pembrolizumab in Treating Patients With Stage III-IV MelanomaStatus: open
A Phase II Study of Combining Talimogene Laherparepvec (T-VEC) (NSC-785349) and MK-3475 (pembrolizumab) (NSC-776864) in Patients with Advanced Melanoma Who Have Progressed on Anti-PD1/L1 Based Therapy
Treatment for Melanoma
This phase II trial studies how well talimogene laherparepvec and pembrolizumab work in treating patients with stage III-IV melanoma.
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by National Cancer Institute (NCI).
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- J. Harrison Howard, M.D., F.A.C.S.Surgical OncologistAssociate Professor of Surgery
- Sachin Pai, M.D., M.S.C.I.Medical OncologistProgram Leader of Developmental Therapeutics; Assistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Spencer Liles, M.D., F.A.C.S.Surgical OncologistAssistant Professor of Surgery
- Teja Poosarla, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Moh'd Khushman, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology