Multicenter Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human HyaluronidaseStatus: open
[849584-12] A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Study of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) in Combination with nab-Paclitaxel Plus Gemcitabine Compared with Placebo Plus nab-Paclitaxel and Gemcitabine in Participants With Hyaluronan-High Stage IV Previously Untreated Pancreatic Ductal Adenocarcinoma
Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer
The purpose of this study is to compare the efficacy and safety of PEGylated Recombinant Human Hyaluronidase (PEGPH20) combined with nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine (PAG treatment), compared with placebo combined with nab-paclitaxel plus gemcitabine (AG treatment), in participants with hyaluronan (HA)-high Stage IV previously untreated pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma (PDA). Participants will be randomized in a 2:1 ratio to PAG or AG treatment. IRB Number 16-019
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by Halozyme, Inc..
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Moh'd Khushman, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Daniel G. Cameron, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssociate Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- David R. Clarkson, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistProfessor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology; Fellowship Program Director
- Thomas W. Butler, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssociate Professor of Interdisciplinary Oncology
- Wilma D. Baliem, CRNPNurse Practitioner