Immune Checkpoint Therapy in Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Solid TumorsStatus: open
Safety, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Escalating Oral Doses of the Arginase Inhibitor CB-1158 as a Single Agent and in Combination with Immune Checkpoint Therapy in Patients with Advanced/Metastatic Solid Tumors
Treatment for Lung Cancer
This study is an open-label Phase 1 evaluation of CB-1158 as a single agent and in combination with immune checkpoint therapy in patients with advanced/metastatic solid tumors.
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by Incyte Corporation.
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Sachin Pai, MBBS, M.D.Medical OncologistProgram Leader of Developmental Therapeutics; Assistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Arthur Edward Frankel, M.D.Medical OncologistChief of Medical Oncology; Arlene and Mayer Mitchell Chair of Medical Oncology
- Thomas W. Butler, M.D.Medical OncologistSenior Staff Medical Oncologist, Medical Oncology Service; Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Oncology
- Daniel G. Cameron, M.D.Medical OncologistSenior Staff Medical Oncologist, Medical Oncology Service; Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Moh'd Khushman, M.D.Medical OncologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology