I. To evaluate the Response Evaluation Criteria in Solid Tumors (RECIST) version (v)1.1 overall response rate (ORR) in subsets of patients with advanced rare cancers treated with ipilimumab plus nivolumab combination immunotherapy.
I. To evaluate toxicities in each cohort. II. To estimate overall survival (OS), progression-free survival (PFS), clinical benefit rate; and to estimate immune-related ORR (irORR), and immune-related PFS (irPFS) by unidimensional immune-related response criteria.
After completion of study treatment, patients are followed up for 10 years from registration.
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by SWOG.
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Sachin Pai, M.D., M.S.C.I.Medical OncologistProgram Leader of Developmental Therapeutics; Assistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Daniel G. Cameron, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssociate Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- David R. Clarkson, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistProfessor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology; Fellowship Program Director
- Moh'd Khushman, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Rodney P. Rocconi, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.Gynecologic OncologistInterim Director of Mitchell Cancer Institute; Chief of Gynecologic Oncology Service; Associate Director for Clinical Research, Abraham A. Mitchell Clinical Cancer Research Scholar; Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Jennifer M. Scalici, M.D.Gynecologic OncologistAssociate Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Thomas W. Butler, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssociate Professor of Interdisciplinary Oncology