19-362 - Safety and Pharmacokinetics Study of MK-5890 as Monotherapy and in Combination With Pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in Adults With Advanced Solid Tumors (MK-5890-001)Status: open
A Phase 1 Study of MK-5890 as Monotherapy and in Combination with Pembrolizumab in Participants with Advanced Solid Tumors
Treatment for Advanced Solid Tumors
The purpose of this study is to assess the safety and pharmacokinetics of MK-5890 when administered alone and in combination with pembrolizumab (MK-3475) in adults with advanced solid tumors. The initial course of MK-5890 monotherapy or MK-5890 plus pembrolizumab combination therapy will be for up to 35 administrations (approximately 2 years). The safety and pharmacokinetics of MK-5890 when administered with pembrolizumab, pemetrexed and carboplatin will also be assessed in adults with non-squamous non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
SponsorsThis trial is sponsored by University of Chicago.
Interested in Clinical Trial?
Providers Associated With This Trial
- Sachin Pai, M.D., M.S.C.I.Medical OncologistProgram Leader of Developmental Therapeutics; Assistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Teja Poosarla, M.D.Medical Oncologist and HematologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Jennifer M. Scalici, M.D.Gynecologic OncologistChief of Gynecologic Oncology Service; Associate Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Rodney P. Rocconi, M.D., F.A.C.O.G.Gynecologic OncologistAssociate Director for Clinical Research; Abraham A. Mitchell Clinical Cancer Research Scholar; Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Nathaniel Jones, M.D.Gynecologic OncologistAssistant Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Jennifer Young Pierce, M.D., M.P.H., F.A.C.O.G.Gynecologic OncologistResidency Program Director for Obstetrics and Gynecology; Leader of Cancer Control and Prevention; Professor of Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology
- Donna Lynn Dyess, M.D., F.A.C.S.Breast/Endocrine SurgeonProfessor of Surgery