2018-2019 Interview Dates:
All dinner receptions are held the evening before the interview date.
You will receive an itinerary 1-2 weeks before your scheduled interview by email and your interview day schedule will be given at the dinner reception.
Day 1 - Evening dinner reception starts at 6:30 pm
- Reception location will be in your welcome email.
- The reception will be casual with the residents, spouses, and the Program Director only to have the opportunity to get to know the residents and vice versa.
- Please contact Dorothy Dickinson if you're unable to attend our dinner reception.
Day 2 - Actual interview day starts at 7:00 am
- ALL are expected to arrive at 6:45 AM and meet at the hospital main entrance lobby area (2451 USA Medical Cetner Drive).
- ALL applicants will interview with the Department Chairman, the Program Director, faculty, and senior residents. The current residents' input is valued highly in the selection process.
- ALL applicants will have a total of 5-7 interviews scheduled, depending on the availability of the faculty. There will be lunch with the residents and two hospital tours.
- The interview day will end no later than 2:30-3:00 pm.
You may park anywhere in front of the hospital in the visitor's parking lot.
Local hotels in the Mobile area will be provided in your welcome email.