Candidates must pass Step 1 and Step 2 on first attempt with a minimum score of 219 prior to applying to the program. Other requirements include:
- A minimum of 3 months of hands-on direct clinical experience in a US accredited teaching hospital. We will not interview candidates who have not obtained this required clinical experience. Observerships or externship without direct clinical responsibility for patients do not meet this criteria
- Applicants from medical schools located outside the US and Canada must have graduated from medical school with in the last 5 years.
- USMLE Step 3 is not required to apply
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- The applicant must be eligible for an ECFMG Certificate in order to apply.
- Three Letters of Recommendation