Sunday, April 29, 12:30 to 4 p.m.
USA Mitchell Cancer Institute Kilborn Clinic
1047 Fairhope Avenue, Fairhope
Save the date, Sunday, April 29, 2018, for USA Mitchell Cancer Institute’s Hope Grows Here, a farmer’s market brunch locally sourced from Baldwin County growers and producers.
All proceeds will benefit MCI’s Kilborn Clinic in Fairhope.
For sponsorship information, email email@example.com.
We've acquired some amazing silent auction items for Hope Grows Here. Check out the list below and make your bid at the event!
- Camelia Cafe - Dinner for 6
- Hook Fire Adventures - 4 day / 3 night dove hunt for 2 hunters in Cordoba, Argentina (Starting bid is $2,500.)
- Hook Fire Adventures - 4 day / 4 night fly fishing trip for 2 anglers to Patagonia, Argentina (Starting bid is $4,500.)
- CK Collections - $1,000 Shopping Spree
- The Beach Club - 3 night stay with 50-minute treatment of your choice
- Harvest Jewels - 18” bezeled tear-drop faceted green amethyst necklace with sterling silver and pave diamond lobster claw clasp
- Harvest Jewels - 2” round sterling and pave diamond pendant with heart-shaped 4-leaf clover in center and 9 oval moonstones
- JJ Eyes - Sunglasses $600 value + Free Eye Exam
- The Silver Market - Pair of sterling silver 3 light Candelabras with “Chantilly” pattern
- The Grand Hotel - 2 night stay for 2 with a $100 Spa treatment gift certificate
- The Pillars - 3-hour special event including chairs, tables and cleanup ($1,200 value)
- The Renaissance Ross Bridge Birmingham Resort - 2 night stay for 2 with $100 gift certificate to the Spa
- The Battle House - 2 night stay for 2 with $100 gift certificate to the spa
- The Wash House - $200 gift certificate
- Jimbo Meador - Mobile Delta Trip for 4 with Jimbo Meador as your guide
- East Bay Clothiers - J.W. Hulme handmade leather weekend bag with his and her “Royal Highnie” loungewear (for your trip to “The Royal Wedding”)
- Eugenia Foster - Painting
- Susie Bowman - Hand-thrown pottery piece