Decorating Your Tree
- Thursday, Nov. 29, 2018, from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Nov. 30, 2018, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 1, 2018, from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018, from 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 4, 2019, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 5, 2019, from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- LED lights ONLY (10-15 strings -- the more, the better)
- One #12-gauge heavy-rated outdoor extension cord
- Decorations for your tree (ones that can withstand Mobile’s rainy weather)
- Zip-ties, string, pipe cleaners, or other ways to secure your decorations to the tree (NO ornament hooks)
- Step ladder (to reach the top of your tree)
- Drop cloth (for those planning to spray-paint their tree)
On the Day of Decorating
- Check in with the Tree Tent.
- Bring your LED lights, decorations, extension cord and ties.
- After you have finished decorating your tree, your tree will be signed off.
- The trees are out in the elements for 30 days.
- Do not use water-soluble glue on ornaments.
- Spray any fabrics with Scotch Guard to prevent mildew.
- It is recommended that you check your tree periodically. We will have a volunteer check the trees too.
- Promote a cause
- In memory
- Favorite place
- Mobile landmark