USA Mitchell Cancer Institute
1660 Springhill Avenue
Mobile, Alabama 36604
- Colorectal cancer and thrombophilia, as well as translational research and clinically focused activities in colon and breast cancers
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Pennsylvania State University
- M.S., Engineering, University of Cincinnati
- M.D., University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Residency in Internal Medicine, Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati
- Fellow in Medical Oncology, Ohio State University
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certification in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine, Certification in Medical Oncology
- Senior Staff Physician, Medical Oncology Service & Associate Professor, Interdisciplinary Clinical Oncology, USA Mitchell Cancer Institute (2009-present)
- Infirmary West Oncology & Infusion Services, Mobile, Alabama (2003-2009)
- House Physician, Mercy Hospital Fairfield (Ohio) (1999-2003)
- House Physician, Drake Center, Cincinnati, Ohio (2000-2003)
- House Physician, Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati (1999-2002)
- Contract Engineer, Baleen Engineering Corporation, Cincinnati, Ohio (1994-1998)
- Mechanical Design Engineer, General Electric Aircraft Engines (1984-1993)
Honors and Academic Achievements:
- Tau Beta Pi Honor Society/Graduated with High Distinction (1984)
- Nominated for Young Engineer of the Year at General Electric
- Phase I study of Oxaliplatin in Combination with Paclitaxel (2003)
- United States and European patents awarded for design of turbine rotor.
1. Stress Concentration Optimization in Rotating Machinery Oil Drain Holes, Mini-Thesis for Masters Degree, 1987.
2. Glueck CJ, Phillips H, Cameron DG, Wang P, Fontaine RN, Moore SK, Sieve-Smith L, Tracy T. The 4G/4G Polymorphism of the Hypofibrinolytic Plasminogen Activator Inhibitor Type 1 Gene: An Independent Risk Factor for Serious Pregnancy Complications. Metabolism July 2000, 49(7):845-52.
3. Glueck CJ, Awadalla SG, Phillips H, Cameron D, Wang P, Fontaine RN. Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Infertility, Familial Thrombophilia, Familial Hypofibrinolysis, Recurrent Loss of In-Vitro Fertilized Embryos, and Miscarriage. Fertil Steril. Aug. 2000, 74(2):394-7.
4. Glueck CJ, Phillips H, Cameron D, Sieve-Smith L, Wang P. Continuing Metformin Throughout Pregnancy in Women with Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Appears to Safely Reduce First-Trimester Spontaneous Abortion: A Pilot Study. Fertil Steril. Jan. 2001; 75(1):46-52.
5. Glueck CJ, Phillips HG, Cameron D, Wang P. Estrogen Replacement.in a Protein S Deficient Patient Leads to Diarrhea, Hyperglucagonemia, and Osteonecrosis. JOP Sept. 2001, 2(5):323-9.
6. Vadlamani A, Maher JF, Shaete M, Smirnoff A, Cameron DG, Winkelmann JC, Goldberg SJ. Colorectal Cancer in Russian-speaking Jewish Émigrés: Community-based Screening. Am J Gastroenterol. Sept. 2001, 96(9):2755-60.
7. Cior A, Cameron DG, Krugh D, Kennedy MS. A Case of the Excessive Nosebleeds. Laboratory Medicine July 2002, 33(7): 564-566.
© 2018 USA Health System