Physician Referral Line
"The quickest way to access the USA Health System."
To refer a patient to a USA Physician, please call 1-800-388-8721.
The Physician Referral Line provides:
- Single-Point Access
- Patient Referrals
- Timely Feedback
Answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
USA Medical Center
Emergency Department/Trauma Center
- Arnold Luterman Regional Burn Center: (251) 471-7520
- Medical Surgical Care Unit (MSCU): (251) 471-7685
- Surgical Trauma Intensive Care Unit (STICU): (251) 471-7735
Patient Access (formerly Admitting)
USA Children's & Women's Hospital
Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- NICU transport team: (251) 415-1270
- NICU admissions: (251) 415-1270
- Neonatology Division Secretary, Karen Mandrella: (251) 415-1055
Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU)
- PICU Critical Care transport team: (866) USA-PICU, (866) 872-7428
- PICU admissions: (251) 415-1546
USA Children's & Women's Evaluation Center (Emergency Services)
- EC direct line: (251) 415-1144, press "0" to bypass the greeting
- Outreach nurse, Kim Evans: (251) 415-1139
- Fax: (251) 415-1027
USA Children's & Women's Hospital Direct Admissions
- Direct admissions: (251) 300-9767, 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
If no answer, call the hospital front desk at (251) 415-1000. Ask for the Pediatric Hospitalist Attending on call from 7 a.m. until 9 p.m. Ask for the senior pediatric resident on call if there is no response.
General Pediatrics at the Strada Patient Care Center
- Appointments: (251) 410-5437
- After hours calls: (251) 410-5437
Please click here for additional referral options for USA Children's & Women's Hospital.