New Patient Appointment Information
Adult patients are seen by referral and by appointment at the USA Mastin Physicians Office. The USA Infectious Disease Division is a consultative practice and our doctors will be pleased to arrange an appointment with a primary care physician if you do not already have one. Office hours for making appointments are 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Please call (251) 471-7895 to make an appointment.
If you are a new patient, please print and fill out these forms, prior to your visit to the doctor and bring them to your appointment. This will save time when you arrive at the doctor's office.
When calling with a referral outside of regular office hours, please leave a detailed voice message including:
- name and phone number of the person calling
- the patient's name, date of birth and contact information
- the condition the patient is being referred for
- the name and phone number of the referring physician
- any other pertinent information regarding the patient
For urgent consultations outside of regular office hours, contact the operator at USA Medical Center at (251) 471-7000 and ask for the Infectious Disease doctor on call.
For questions or referrals contact:
USA ID Physician Offices
Phone: (251) 471-7895
Fax: (251) 471-7898