The deadline for applications to the Graduate Program is March 31st each year, though early submission of applications is strongly encouraged. Competitive candidates will be invited to attend one of several on-campus interview days. Matriculation into the program is limited to the beginning of the Fall term. Information regarding the application process and the program can be obtained by contacting the BMS Graduate Office by phone (251)460-6153 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Minimum requirements for admission to the BMS program:
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Satisfactory standing at the last educational institution attended.
- A grade point average of 3.0 (on a 4.0 scale) for all undergraduate and graduate work.
- Satisfactory scores on all standardized achievement examinations. The GRE is required. Foreign applicants must complete the TOEFL.
- Two semesters or three quarters of undergraduate coursework are recommended in each of the following areas: physics, general chemistry, organic chemistry, biology, English composition, and mathematics (including calculus and statistics).
Click HERE to apply. To access additional information for international students, click HERE.
Secondary Materials for the BMS Graduate Program
After the University has received your initial application, you will receive secondary materials (personal statement and signature form; three recommendation forms) by mail from the Graduate Office.
Applications will not be considered for review by the Graduate Admissions Committee until all of the following materials have been received:
- A completed initial application
- Receipt of all secondary materials, including transcripts, personal statement, and letters of recommendation
- Official reports for standardized tests taken (GRE, TOEFL)